homemade picnic, juices and water included
* check prices for children under 13 years old
This kayak route brings us from Son Xoriguer beach to Platges de Son Saura, renowned for their transparent waters and white sand. During the itinerary we will be able to observe and know different interesting places such as Cala Parejals, a sea inlet with a sandy bottom, which rarely forms a beach. The Cova dels Pardals, a small quay in a cave with access to the sea. Cala de Son Vell and the beaches of Son Saura, Es Banyul and Bellavista, where there will be an intermediate stop with swim and picnic.
The tour begins and ends at Son Xoriguer beach, where basic notions of paddling, kayak position and safety will be taught to participants.
We offer homemade picnic prepared by our team of guides, juices, fruit and water, and thus enjoy a day in a typical Mediterranean marine environment.
6 hours, round trip
– It is necessary to be able to swim
– It is not necessary to have previous experience in sea kayaking
– At the beginning of this activity we will impart basic notions of paddling and secure navigation.
– The minimum number of people enrolled to carry out this expedition is two.
– The minimum age to participate on a single kayak is 13 years old.
What to wear:
– Navigation clothes.
– A cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
– Aqua shoes.
– Fully equipped kayak.
– Life jacket.
– Spray skirt.
– Waterproof bag for personal material.
– Snorkel mask.
– Homemade food, fruit, drinks and fresh water.
Cost: 75 €
Upon reservation of this activity you will receive details of the recommended and necessary material in addition to documentation of general interest about the expedition.
SIGN-UP FOR THIS ROUTE
You can check the calendar of scheduled routes and the availability of places in all of them.
Contact us if you wish to organize an expedition on specific dates that are not marked in our agenda. The minimum number of participants in each route is two people.