This course is addressed to participants with some experience who are interested in improving the performance and efficiency of their navigation besides acquiring advanced techniques and maneuvers of sea kayaking.
This course takes place in quiet waters.
We impart paddling techniques, support and kayak edging maneuvers, assisted rescues with a paddle float, plus security and towing notions while we enjoy nature in a small cove.
– It is not necessary to have previous experience
– If you have previous experience, this course is useful to learn additional techniques that will improve your navigation skills and your self-confidence on a kayak.
– Be able to swim.
– Comfortable clothes
– Swimsuit and a T-shirt
– Nautical sandals (not flip flops) or escarpines/neoprene boots (if you don’t have any of those, your old trainers will work)
Cost: 75 €
We provide the participants the following material:
– Zegul Arrow Play or Arrow Nuka Kayak.
– Werner Camano (or greenland) Paddle.
– Astral V-Tour life jacket.
– Waterproof bag.
– Bilge pump