includes homemade picnic, fruit, juices and water
*check prices for children under 14
Would you like to discover the hidden spot of Menorca? Join us for this exceptional day.
This route starts in the village of Na Macaret, located on the northern boundary of the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau and runs along areas of high ecological and landscape value.
We will approach one of the most protected areas of the island, s’Estany and the islets of Addaia to discover their special charm and we will know the beaches of Mongofre and s’Enclusa, which are only accessible by sea, so they become two hidden treasures in Menorca.
4 hours round trip
– It is necessary to be able to swim
– It is not necessary to have previous experience in sea kayaking
– At the beginning of this activity we will impart basic notions of paddling and secure navigation.
– The minimum number of people enrolled to carry out this expedition is two.
– The minimum age to participate on a single kayak is 13 years.
What to wear:
– Navigation clothes.
– A cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
– Aqua shoes.
– Fully equipped kayak.
– Life jacket.
– Spray skirt.
– Waterproof bag for personal material.
– Snorkel mask.
– Homemade picnic, fruit, drinks and fresh water included.
Cost: 55 €
Upon reservation of this activity you will receive details of the recommended and necessary material in addition to documentation of general interest about the expedition.
SIGN-UP FOR THIS ROUTE
You can check the calendar of scheduled routes and the availability of places in all of them.
Contact us if you wish to organize an expedition on specific dates that are not marked in our agenda. The minimum number of participants in each route is two people.