includes homemade picnic, fruit, juices and water
*check prices for children under 13 yars old
We propose to explore the stretch of coast with the highest concentration of caves throughout the island. Breathtaking natural beauty places where only a kayak allows access.
From the quiet area of Es Canutells, we will travel along 3 kilometers of coast to reach the peculiar cove of Cales Coves, spot of singular interest due to its beauty and the large number of caves located in its walls. This set of cavities form one of the most important necropolis of the island.
Skirting impressive calcareous cliffs that reach almost sixty meters, we will observe interesting fossil dunes. Their texture and cream color in contrast with the white of the walls, while in every corner the water acquires shades that go from turquoise to dark blue in a game of lights and shadows created by the rocks, make of this route an unforgettable sensorial experience.
4 hours round trip
– It is necessary to be able to swim
– It is not necessary to have previous experience in sea kayaking
– At the beginning of this activity we will impart basic notions of paddling and secure navigation.
– The minimum number of people enrolled to carry out this expedition is two.
– The minimum age to participate on a single kayak is 13 years old.
What to wear:
– Navigation clothes.
– A cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
– Aqua shoes.
– Fully equipped kayak.
– Life jacket.
– Spray skirt.
– Waterproof bag for personal material.
– Snorkel mask.
– Homemade picnic, fruit, juices and water included.
Cost: 55 €
Upon reservation of this activity you will receive details of the recommended and necessary material in addition to documentation of general interest about the expedition.
SIGN-UP FOR THIS ROUTE
You can check the calendar of scheduled routes and the availability of places in all of them.
Contact us if you wish to organize an expedition on specific dates that are not marked in our agenda. The minimum number of participants in each route is two people.