This course is addressed to participants with little experience who are interested in approaching the basical techniques of sea kayaking.
This course takes place in quiet waters.
We impart basic knowledge about equipment and material: parts and kinds of kayaks, paddling and basic maneuvers, boarding types and techniques, assisted capsize recovery. Todo ello, al tiempo que disfrutamos del entorno natural de un bello rincón de Menorca.
– It is not necessary to have previous experience.
– To be able to swim and be looking forward an authentic experience in a sea kayak.
– Comfortable clothes.
– Swimsuit and a T-shirt.
– Nautical sandals (not flip flops) or escarpines/neoprene boots (if you don’t have any of those, your old trainers will work).
Cost: 65 €
We provide the participants the following material:
– Zegul Arrow Play or Arrow Nuka Kayak.
– Werner Camano (or greenland) Paddle.
– Astral V-Tour life jacket.
– Waterproof bag.
– Bilge pump.