includes homemade picnic, fruit, juices and water
*check prices for children under 13 years old
Would you like to know the north of the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau from a different perspective? Karetta offers this route that aims to discover its coastline and enjoy a peaceful sea kayaking day.
Starting off Na Macaret, we will paddle along spots of high ecological level and of great beauty, with the oldest formations of the island and some of the most hidden and virgin beaches. With the lighthouse of Favaritx at the background we will explore and know the natural value of a space with personality due to its inhospitable and solitary character.
At one of the stops we will snorkel to discover the seabed and to see the wealth of Posidonia meadows in the area and the variety of marine fauna.
6 hours round trip
– It is necessary to be able to swim.
– It is not necessary to have previous experience in sea kayaking.
– At the beginning of this activity we will impart basic notions of paddling and secure navigation.
– The minimum number of people enrolled to carry out this expedition is two.
– The minimum age to participate on a single kayak is 13 years.
What to wear:
– Navigation clothes.
– A cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
– Aqua shoes.
– Fully equipped kayak.
– Life jacket.
– Spray skirt.
– Waterproof bag for personal material.
– Snorkel mask.
– Homemade picnic prepared by our guides, fruit, juices and water included.
Cost: 75 €
Upon reservation of this activity you will receive details of the recommended and necessary material in addition to documentation of general interest about the expedition.
SIGN-UP FOR THIS ROUTE
You can check the calendar of scheduled routes and the availability of places in all of them.
Contact us if you wish to organize an expedition on specific dates that are not marked in our agenda. The minimum number of participants in each route is two people.