homemade picnic, juices and water included
* check prices for children under 13 years old
On this unique route of the northwest of Menorca, we discover a section which goes from Cala Morell to the cove of Algaiarens, with its beaches of Es Bot i Es Tencats. We will cross one of the sections with higher cliffs of the island, we will go into caves and rock bridges molded by the imposing weather of Tramontana. And we will know one of the most important dune systems of Menorca on the beach of Es Bot, one of the most beautiful beaches in the north of the municipality of Ciutadella.
The route begins and ends in Cala Morell, where basic notions of paddling, kayak position and safety to the participants will be taught.
We offer homemade picnic prepared by the team of guides, juices, fruit and water to spend an unforgettable day in nature and do not have to worry more than to enjoy the activity.
6 hours, round trip
– It is necessary to be able to swim
– It is not necessary to have previous experience in sea kayaking
– At the beginning of this activity we will impart basic notions of paddling and secure navigation.
– The minimum number of people enrolled to carry out this expedition is two.
– The minimum age to participate on a single kayak is 13 years old.
What to wear:
– Navigation clothes.
– A cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
– Aqua shoes.
– Fully equipped kayak.
– Life jacket.
– Spray skirt.
– Waterproof bag for personal material.
– Snorkel mask.
– Homemade food, fruit, drinks and fresh water.
Cost: 75 €
Upon reservation of this activity you will receive details of the recommended and necessary material in addition to documentation of general interest about the expedition.
SIGN-UP FOR THIS ROUTE
You can check the calendar of scheduled routes and the availability of places in all of them.
Contact us if you wish to organize an expedition on specific dates that are not marked in our agenda. The minimum number of participants in each route is two people.